Win a DIY Ring Flash With Sylights and DIY Lighting Kits!
Today, we are launching our very first photography contest on Sylights!
This launch comes with the release of a new feature allowing you to accurately find what you want in the lighting diagrams gallery, but we’ll detail this soon in another post :)
The contest will be running for two weeks, from today (Tuesday 11th October) up to Tuesday 25th. At the end of those two weeks, thanks to DIY Photography and their DIY Lighting Kits, we are going to choose two winners who will each receive a DIY Ring Flash and its bracket.
This DIY Ring Flash is compatible with most speedlights and will provide you with a beautiful light for your next portraits. That’s not just me saying, check out what David Hobby thought about it too!
So if you want to win one of the two kits, go ahead and post your best shots on Sylights! There is no limits to the number of photos/diagrams you can post, but you’ll have to take care of a thing or two:
- Include this text in your diagrams’ description or title: [DIY Ring Flash Contest]
- Of course, we are looking for beautiful photos, so show us the work you’re proud of :)
- Make sure your diagrams are clear and complete, easy to understand
- Sylights is about sharing and learning, so be sure to include a description with shooting details and such. The more educational your description is, the better!
- Setup photos are more than welcome in addition to your shots
Also, you obviously need an account to post your photos, as we won’t be able to identify owners of “guest diagrams”. Check that you’re logged in before posting!
We will announce the winners during the first week of November here on the blog and we’ll contact them personnally to get the information we need to send the price over.
So that’s it! We’re now waiting for your lighting diagrams and photos!
Best of luck to all of you,